Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Fall

Movie: Fall
Language: English
Media Partner: Nil
Source: Nil
DialR4Review RATED 8/10

I am bit afraid of heights. If there is no rails in the stairs, that itself scares me more. This movie makes me to sweat throughout. I got more scary moments while watching this one than "Annabelle". My palms and foot sole were sweat while watching this. Lot of scenes I covered my eyes but don't want to forward. The story is more predictable still the making is so interesting and they added all possible interesting factors for the premise. The cast is good and they make it so real. Each and every frame you will feel the vertigo even in dark scenes where the ground is not shown from the sky Must watch.


For More Info: Click Here
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15325794/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

No comments:

Post a Comment