Thursday, September 15, 2022

History of the World: Part I

Movie: History of the World: Part I
Language: English
Media Partner: Nil
Source: Nil
DialR4Review RATED 8/10

The real stress buster movie. I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. The stone age spoofs are ultimate and non stop fun. I wanted more of this portion, but the Roman period took most of the portion. To enjoy the fun, I have to pause the movie and read the history like what is Spanish inquisition and French Revolution etc. After watching this, searching for the part II but don't know why it is not made. This is one of the best spoof movie I had ever seen. Beware it has some adult scenes. Now I need search all Mel Brooks's movies and add it into my watchlist.


For More Info: Click Here
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082517/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

No comments:

Post a Comment